Luxury 5 bedroom villa with private pool in Umalas Bali.
From USD 600
Near The Beach
From USD 520 per villa per night
Facilities & Amenities
Fan Living Area
Tucked at the end of a quiet lane in peaceful Umalas, Just a short drive from Canggu as well as the center of Seminyak awaits Villa Theo. Villa Theo is a true paradise for large families or groups of friends seeking a unique holiday haven with a superb location for both tranquility and entertainment. This 5-bedroom holiday retreat features magnificent traditional architecture and a huge garden with a 20-meter infinity pool, overlooking the tropical surroundings. You are bound to love it here!
Villa Theo is hidden away by the riverside in lush green and peaceful Umalas. You will feel miles away from all of the hustle and bustle of Seminyak but glad to know that it is center is actually just a short drive away from the villa, providing you with the best of both worlds. With 5 bedrooms, Villa Theo makes a perfect holiday haven for large families or big groups of friends and it also makes a perfect venue for special events as the garden is huge. Villa Theo features traditional Javanese Joglo houses, crafted out of ornamented reclaimed teak wood and they are absolutely stunning and soulful. The Joglo's feature wonderful open-plan designs, overlooking the garden and pool and they are furnished beautifully with antiques and artwork from different islands across Indonesia. The 10-seater teak dining table is illuminated by birdcage-style rattan lamps, there is a cozy TV corner to watch movies and lots of comfy sofas to simply sit back with a good glass of wine or a good book, enjoying the company of loved ones and the rustic ambiance of this amazing luxury villa. The garden is bordered by a peaceful streaming river and it is planted with lush tropical greenery all around. The inviting 20-meter swimming pool is the centerpiece, flanked by an expansive manicured lawn with reclining chairs and sofas, shaded by large parasols. There is a shallow wading area built inside the pool as well, for little kids to have some water fun. Parents can easily keep an eye on them, lounging by the poolside. For ultimate relaxation, visit the private on-site spa pavilion and allow the professional spa therapists to pamper you with a Balinese massage. In the afternoon, it is time for a garden feast at the alfresco dining area. Perhaps with delights from the garden BBQ.
All 5 bedrooms at Villa Theo are air-conditioned and perfectly comfortable. The decadent master suite is spacious and rustic, tucked in a traditional wooden bungalow with a breezy veranda. The room is furnished elegantly with oriental rugs, a romantic canopied king-size bed, and a massive chandelier, illuminating the bedroom at night. There is a dressing area equipped with a safety deposit box and the en-suite boasts a large soaking bathtub, an outdoor- and an indoor rain shower. The 4 guest bedrooms are divided over two traditional pavilions with shady verandas, one pavilion at each end of the swimming pool. All four bedrooms are ruled by beautiful local timbers, oriental carpets, and tasteful artwork. Each bedroom is fitted with a large and comfy king-size bed as well as a satellite-TV with DVD-player for entertainment. The rooms are adjoined by private en-suite bathrooms with both indoor and alfresco showers. Two of the bathrooms boast bathtubs as well. Bathroom guest amenities are catered for.
Facilities and Features:
- The master bedroom suite has a private veranda with excellent garden law and features a canopied four poster bed, comfortable sofas, TV, en-suite bathroom with a huge bathtub, indoor and outdoor rain-shower
- The four guest bedrooms features air-conditioned, a comfy king-size beds, cable TV's, indoor and outdoor rain-shower and two of the bathrooms also boast bathtubs
- Sitting areas comfortable with arm-chairs, sofas and a cozy TV lounge for entertainment
- Dining area features a 14-seater teak wooden table
- Private spa pavilion with amenities for relaxation
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker and amenities
- WiFi internet access
- Swimming pool area features pool umbrellas, pool towels and sun-loungers with parasols.
- Alfresco lounge area for BBQ parties or wedding celebrations
- Others amenities of the villa features off-street parking, safety box, hairdryer, wardrobe space, back-up generator, iron and ironing board, local phone, printer, terrace, and pets allowed.
- Daily breakfast
- Security service
- Pool maintenance
Extra Services /additional charges:
- Airport transfer
- Pool fence
- Personal guest assistant
- In villa massage & spa treatments
- Car available to hire
- Scooter available to hire
- Boat rental
- Bicycles available to hire
- Chef Service
- In villa BBQ dinners
Rates in USD
4 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom villa will be locked)
5 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)
For reservations, please call HP/WA: 0812 3737 0088 or you can use the form below:
All rates are quoted in USD net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- WIFI internet access
- Season & Periods
Shoulder season period: June 1 – 30, September 1 – 30.
High season period: July 1 – August 31, Chinese New Year, Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Portable baby cot at extra cost of USD 10 per night
- F & B systems
Lunch or Dinner: grocery bills plus USD 15
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.