Bali Villa Noa
Luxury 3 bedroom villa with private pool in Seminyak Bali.
From USD 600
From USD 490 per villa per night
Welcome To Villa Noa
Seminyak has it all. Jl Kayu Aya (previously known as Oberoi Road) is home to some of Bali's most celebrated hotspots.
in the numerous shops and boutiques by day, stopping to enjoy coffee or
lunch in one of the many cafes. By night there is a choice of top class
restaurants and night clubs within walking distance or a short taxi
ride. The renowned Ku De Ta, La Luciola, The Living Room, Ultimo, Cafe
Bali, Hu'u, Rumours, Potato Head, Mamasan, Sardine and Slippery Stone
are all nearby. Dine on freshly cooked seafood on the beach at Jimbaran
Bay. Sip Champagne in the Red Carpet Champagne Bar while you select
your restaurant or one of the many local nightclubs such as Jenja,
Townhouse or Mint. This is truly a vibrant area.Only 20-40 minutes from
the airport, 10 minutes from a white sandy beach, 5 minutes from
Seminyak Square and 10 minutes from world class surf breaks and
breathtaking sunsets at Ku Da Ta, 30 minutes to the challenging surf at
Canggu, 15 minutes to the picturesque Tanah Lot Temple and 50 minutes to
Ubud with the acclaimed Nirwana golf course. Buy fresh seafood at
Jimbaran Bay to cook back at the villa. Villa Noa is close to
everything you could wish to do during your Bali holiday.
luxurious Bali Villa Noa Seminyak is situated in central Seminyak. It
is accessed via a private lane with no passing traffic. Drive or walk
the 150m from the bustling Jl Laksmana and you arrive at a peaceful
oasis. This spacious villa is set in lush grounds enclosed by high walls
ensuring your privacy. There are manicured lawns, palm trees,
frangipanis, bougainvilleas and other tropical plants. Bali Villa Noa
Seminyak is truly peaceful and relaxing.
The villa has a main
living area surrounded by water. There are lounges, a coffee table, a
dining table which seats 8 and a flat screen TV. The villa has satellite
TV and WiFi internet which can also be accessed from the bedrooms.
3 well furnished bedrooms overlook your private 11m x 5m swimming pool.
The master suite is detached. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a
connecting door which can be locked or used for access for families.
Each bedroom is extremely spacious with lofty ceilings and glass walls
to give views of the pool. They each have their own indoor/outdoor
bathroom with shower, flush toilet and dual hand basins in a long vanity
bar. Bathroom 1 has a bath in which to soak, gazing up at the stars.
Each bedroom has a king sized bed with deep King Koil pillow top
mattress and a mosquito net. Each is cooled by its own air conditioner
and a ceiling fan. Each room has a wardrobe, bedside cupboards with
reading lamps, comfortable lounge, a cushioned bench, bar fridge, flat
screen TV and personal safe deposit box.
Behind the sitting area
is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen where Nyoman, our cook, prepares a
variety of meals. She cooked in a restaurant for 15 years before she
came to Bali Villa Noa and has been with us for 8 years. She is skilled
in a variety of cuisine. Nyoman speaks English. There is also a
charcoal BBQ suitable for cooking meat, whole fish or seafood from the
local fish market.
3 bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom.
Each bedroom has:
- King sized bed with King Koil pillow top mattress & mosquito net
- Wardrobe (with extra toilet paper and tissues)
- 3 seat lounge and cushioned bench seat
- Bedside cupboards with reading lamps
- Bench tops and storage for your personal belongings
- Flat screen satellite TV, DVD & CD player
- Bar fridge
- Security deposit box
- Individually controlled air conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- Personal insect spray
Each bathroom has:
- Rain drop Shower
- Flush Toilet
- Vanity bar with dual basins and space for your personal toiletries
- Body wash, shampoo and conditioner (dispenser in shower)
Linen basket (daily in-house laundry is complimentary - there are
commercial - laundries locally for guests transferring from
accommodation not offering this service)
- Bathroom one also has a bath in which to soak, gazing up through the palm trees to the stars
- Indoor/Outdoor surrounded by water
- Dining table with eight upholstered dining chairs
- 2 Lounges with soft cushions
- 2 Comfortable armchairs
- Coffee table
- Overhead fans
- Flat screen satellite TV
fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, glass splash backs, 5
burner commercial gas stove, refrigerators and electrical appliances.
- 11m x 5m tiled pool with Bio-filter for clean sparkling water without chlorine smell. Pool is regularly chemically tested
- 6 sun lounges and shade umbrella
- The pool is surrounded by lawn and lush gardens
- A pool fence can be erected, if required, for guests with young children
- The pool fence is complimentary
20-40 minutes from the airport. 10 minutes from a white sandy beach, 10
minutes from the world class surf breaks and breathtaking sunsets at Ku
De Ta beach, 30 minutes from the challenging surf at Canggu, 15 minutes
to the picturesque Tanah Lot Temple and 50 minutes to Ubud with the
acclaimed Nirwana golf course.
Walk down the private gang
(laneway) and in only 2 minutes you are in "Eat Street" with a host of
restaurants, cafes, nightclubs and boutiques.
There are so many attractions to suit all ages and interests and all within easy distance from the villa.
Rates in USD
For reservations, please call HP/WA: 0812 3737 0088 or you can use the form below:
All rates are quoted in USD net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free flow mineral water
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Government tax and service charge
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - September 15, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 15.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 4 nights; PEAK season: 6 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.