Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2017) April 1 - 12, June 16 - 23, August 21 - 31
- (2018) March 24 - 28, April 3 - 8
Rate for Shoulder season is approximately 10% higher than low season, please contact us for more info.
High season period:
- (2017) January 3 - 7, January 27 - February 4, April 13 - 17, April 28 - May 1, June 24 - August 20, December 15 - 25
- (2018) January 3 - 7, February 15 - 21, March 29 - April 2, April 28 - May 1
Peak season period: December 26 - January 2.
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW & SHOULDER season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Its stunning ocean views with the backdrop of Bali`s volcanos can`t help but impress. Whilst its attentive staff, private chef and all its amenities ensure that one never needs to step outside this delightful haven. The Villa sleeps between 8-11 guests comprising of 2 Master Suites and 2 Junior Suites. Its interiors and furnishings are of the highest quality with expansive living, dining and entertainment areas.
The Villa has its own 15 x 7m swimming pool and also offers a removable pool fence should guests wish to secure the area for small children.
There is a private gym, snooker/entertainment room, Balinese massage room and idyllic, secluded, areas where one can relax away from the pool. Our Villa Manager is on hand to help with all requests and will endeavor to ensure your stay is everything you want it to be.
The Villa also provides HiTech equipment throughout with 5 flat screen TV`s, Bose entertainment systems on all 3 levels including outdoor speakers, mood lighting on the upper deck, satellite TV, iPod Docks, Play station 3 and unlimited use of WiFi internet access.
Villa Jamalu is ideally located within a 5 min walk to the 2 mile stretch of Jimbaran Beach and just a 15 min drive from the airport.
- Sunbeds surround the stunning 15 x 7m salt chlorinated swimming pool which has a Bose surround system for those wishing to swim to music. Guests also have the option of using the removable poolfence (imported from California) to safeguard the area for small children.
- Large Bale overlooking the pool.
- Panoramic views of the bay while sunbathing/relaxing on the upper deck, with a double sunbed and umbrella.
- Secluded garden area with double sun lounger on upper level located outside master bedroom suite.
- Additional private garden area with a hammock at pool level.
- Large outdoor dining deck on upper level again with surround sound and with a 12 seater dining table and Gas BBQ.
- Outdoor rain shower which is ideal for those returning from the beach.
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen with Bose entertainment system and 50" flat screen TV.
- 12 seater indoor dining table, unique solid wood design.
- Additional living room by the pool again with Bose entertainment system and 50" flat screen TV. Also equipped with a Playstation 3 and games.
- Fully equipped gym with weights and 2 spinning bikes.
- Balinese massage room.
- Large snooker/entertainment room fully equipped with Bose entertainment system, 50" flat screen TV and beer fridge.
- Study with internet access and single daybed.
- Washing machine and dryer area.
Villa Jamalu has 2 Master suites, one on the upper level and one on the lower level which makes it ideal for 2 couples/families sharing. Both Master suites come with Four Poster Beds, large marble bathrooms with separate bath and rain showers. The Upstairs Master adjoins a secluded garden. It also has a flat screen TV/DVD player and iPod Dock.
The Ground Level Master opens out onto the swimming pool and also has double doors to small garden area. There are 2 further junior suites also with large marble bathrooms with rain showers. Both rooms access private garden areas. One bedroom comes with additional 2 single trundle beds so that it is possible to sleep with two children in that room in comfort. It has a flat screen TV and DVD player and iPod dock.
All 3 downstairs bedrooms open out onto the pool area and all bedrooms are individually interior designed. The Study has a single mattress daybed which can either be used as a sofa or proper single bed should additional sleeping space be required.
Villa Jamalu comes with its own delightful private chef. A inhouse dining menu is provided and our chef will be happy to accommodate any requests if possible. Please see our menu to tempt your taste buds!
All menu expenses are at the cost of ingredients only. There is also an Espresso Coffee Machine with a selection of coffee. Bali also has many top class restaurants to experience and enjoy and we are always happy to offer recommendations.
The Villa is just minutes away from the local seafood restaurants on Jimbaran Beach for those wishing to embrace the local culture and freshly caught seafood. The Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Karma resorts with their world class restaurants are only a 5 mins drive away. Within a 15 min drive there is the St Regis, Conrad and Karma Kandara resorts whilst Seminyak is 25 minutes away where there are many fabulous dining options and chic bars and nightlife.
Facilities & Amenities